- Be an active and proactive contributor to the team. This is a demanding and challenging position and will require a self-starter and motivated individual.
- Work with others to do technical analysis, generate implementation and integration plans for new projects, and execute.
- Interface closely with our IT/DEV department, continuously monitor the status of our systems, and respond to issues in a timely manner.
- Develop automation and processes for our technology teams to better deploy, manage, configure, scale and monitor our applications.
- Actively participate in high level team activities such as suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements, and conducting tool evaluations.
- Works closely with DevOps and Development teams to meet daily / bi-weekly targets.
Skills and Qualifications
- Work with the DevOps and Development teams to ensure all solutions are scalable, robust, logically thought-out.
- Understanding of web services testing (Soap UI, WCF).
- Experience with Linux environments (RHEL and Debian-based), Redis, and Nginx.
- Experience with basic Virtualization concepts and VMWare architecture.
- Experience with/solid understanding of continuous integration/deployment concepts.
- Experience with the following technologies or tools: configuration management, including Ansible, Chef, Puppet, or Salt, Shell scripting, including Bash and PowerShell, CI/CD tools, including.
- Jenkins, Hudson, Bamboo, and GoCD, build automation, including Maven and Gradle, and version management, including Git or SVN.
- Professional experience in PowerShell, Bash, and other scripting languages.
- Experience with containers, including Docker and container platforms, such as OpenShift, Pivotal, and Mesosphere DC/OS.
- Experience in Agile - SCRUM Methodology is mandatory.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and collaborative team environment.
- Possession of excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Website farm running on PHP, ROR, CDN cache and Nginx routing.
- Co-located data center running SSD-front-end SAN and VMware.
- Mix of Windows 2008/2012 and Linux (90% RHEL/CentOS, 10% Debian-based) servers.
- Joomla CMS. To be replaced by next-generation service-oriented .NET MVC, Razor, Angular.JS, WebAPI, jQuery, HTML5, and either SASS or Stylus CSS framework.
- Enterprise-level analytics engine powered by Google Analytics API integration, C# 4.5, Automotive-specific metrics at any tier for any customer.
- Git distributed source control, TeamCity build & deploy, BitBucket, GitHub and JIRA.
- 3 to 10 years